Weekly Event ChangesPosted on March 1, 2021
With the change to Covid Alert Level 2, we, unfortunately, need to change our regular events scheduled for this week.
Please be advised of the following changes.
– Tuesday Tai Chi has been canceled for this week.
– Tuesday Night 8 Ball has been canceled.
– Wednesday Balance Class is still going ahead in the Members Lounge.
– Wednesday Line Dancing class has been canceled.
– Wednesday Quiz Night is still going ahead but has changed venue to the Kensington Room.
– Wednesday Night Dance Adjunct meeting has been canceled.
– Wednesday Night Karaoke Adjunct meeting has been canceled.
– Thursday Line Dancing has been canceled.
– Thursday Night Poker will go ahead in the Games Room.
– The Hutt Valley Orchestra will play on Thursday night in the Kensington Room.
– Friday Yoga will go ahead in the Members Lounge.
– Sunday Zumba will go ahead in the Games Room.
We hope that everyone understands and will be patient as we await the change back to level 1.