The Petone Club and the Red Traffic Light settingPosted on January 23, 2022
Hello all, With the news that the country will be moving into the red setting of the traffic light system the following conditions will be in effect at the Petone Club.
• The Club will be open for PWMC members only and will be limited to 100 guests at any one time.
• Anyone visiting the Club will be required to provide proof of full vaccination before entering the Club. Once inside, you will still need to show your membership card and/or sign in at Reception.
• Table service will now be in effect. When visiting the club please be seated and indicate to the staff that you would like to be served. We will come to you to take your order. Please be patient and understanding. We encourage payment via Eftpos or your membership card. You can deposit money onto your card at Reception.
• Face masks are mandatory for moving around the club but can be removed when seated. All public-facing staff will also be wearing facemasks for your protection.
• There will be limits on the number of gaming machines we can operate. If you wish to enter the gaming lounge please check with staff if there is space available.
• The Snooker Room and our Pool tables will be closed.
If you haven’t already, get your Vaccine Pass from http://www.covid19.govt.nz/my-vaccine-pass.
If you require assistance call the Helpline on 0800 222 478 or contact Dale, our MAF Officer on 04 568 5404 (Tue-Thurs, 10.00am-2.00pm)