Petone Club Covid 19 Level 2 UpdatePosted on August 12, 2020
As we are sure you all understand, with the move to Level 2 this will mean some changes here at the Club.
Please be aware of the following guidelines and be patient with us as we move back to Level 2 at 12:00pm today.
– The club will be enforcing the 100 person limit and sign in for everyone entering the club will be in place.
– The club will only be open for Members and Affiliated members. Immediate family of our members and affiliated members are welcome.
– All cleanliness guidelines should be followed including the 2 metre gap, washing of hands and use of hand sanitizer.
– Use of Eftpos and member cards for payment will be preferred. If you want to load cash onto your membership card please see reception.
Please be patient and calm so we can all ensure that our club is a safe and welcoming environment for all. Our staff are doing their best to keep our club clean and our members safe so please do your part in helping us combat this virus.
Please also note the following cancellations under Level 2.
– The Wednesday Quiz is cancelled.
– The Hutt Valley Ukulele Orchestra currently held on Thursday is cancelled.
– Line dancing held on Thursday is cancelled.
– Zumba currently held on Sunday is cancelled.
We will have more information as it comes to hand and will keep everyone updated on any changes or further guidelines if things change.
If you require any more information about Level 2 please see the covid19 website here
Stay safe everyone, we beat it once, let’s do it again.