Update: The Orange Traffic Light Level and Vaccine PassesPosted on December 1, 2021
It’s been a long road up to this point and we would like to thank members and guests for their patience and understanding over the last few weeks; we have had our challenges and appreciate the support we have received from our Executive Committee and wider membership.
As hoped, the Govt announcement on Monday has moved the region to the ‘orange’ traffic light level which means, as a Vaccine Pass venue, the Petone Club is one step closer to hospitality life prior to lockdown.
What does this mean for our members and guests? From 10.00am this Friday:
• Anyone visiting the Club will be required to provide proof of full vaccination before entering the Club. Once inside, you will still need to show your membership card and/or sign in at Reception.
• Face masks are ‘encouraged’ but not mandatory.
• No more table service – you can once again order and pay directly at the Bistro or Lounge Bar for your meals and drinks.
• Social distancing is not required; members and guests will be able to mingle freely, socialise and dance.
• Activities such as pool, snooker and darts can resume. Other weekly events will recommence in the New Year.
• All gaming machines will open and available to play.
NOTE: All front-of-house staff will still wear a face mask in the interim and we will assess this requirement over the coming weeks.
If you haven’t already, get your Vaccine Pass from http://www.covid19.govt.nz/my-vaccine-pass.
If you require assistance call the Helpline on 0800 222 478 or contact Dale, our MAF Officer on 04 568 5404 (Tue-Thurs, 10.00am-2.00pm)